New here

ByrnBucks

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Welcome Kyle, This is indeed a wonderful journey to embark upon. Not sure what your scale for ”pretty new“ is but you appear to be doing very well indeed. Im pretty green but looking at your design nothing blatantly jumps out as ”off” to me, depending on how many pieces you’ve done prior I wouldn’t worry to much about getting this one picked apart design wise. The one area that looks a bit unrefined would be your shading, every line should have a very clear purpose, not to just ”fill in” most of your blank space. I kick myself every time I connect a shade line to a leaf line or backbone when it should have stopped just shy. good luck, keep it up and welcome to the cafe. BB

KyleMontoya

Welcome Kyle, This is indeed a wonderful journey to embark upon. Not sure what your scale for ”pretty new“ is but you appear to be doing very well indeed. Im pretty green but looking at your design nothing blatantly jumps out as ”off” to me, depending on how many pieces you’ve done prior I wouldn’t worry to much about getting this one picked apart design wise. The one area that looks a bit unrefined would be your shading, every line should have a very clear purpose, not to just ”fill in” most of your blank space. I kick myself every time I connect a shade line to a leaf line or backbone when it should have stopped just shy. good luck, keep it up and welcome to the cafe. BB
Thank you! I appreciate the response.