Pennywise the Clown

Shining

Captain Davy Jones

Creature from the Black Lagoon

Last edited:

santos

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Mrthe,
I have to come to american forums to see your hobos. :)
I like specially Frankenstein and the third one....
I don't think much of your fish, It seems to be an hybrid of a trout and a carp . You have to ask Dimas some photos of true trouts..;)
Greetings

Jean

mrthe

una trucha salmonada? :biggrin:
in theory will be a salmon :thinking:
thank you Jean i will put this photos in the spanish forum;)
yes you are right i have to ask to the experts fishermans of the forum for some good photos to use the next time but you know i'm only a newbie carver maybe the strange hybrid fish is for that reason (or for a toxic waste contamination in my vise ?hehehe)

scott99

Elite Cafe Member
This is not to bring offence, but I always thought "Hobo nickels" were suppose to be the recutting of the original Indian head design. I have been seeing many very nice "nickels" with beautiful work on them here on the Forurm. At what point do nickles just become a small diameter metal disk? Carving away the nickle untill any face or animal can be made seems to be getting prerrty far from a recarved face.

Scott 99 :thinking:

mrthe

No offence is your opinion , maybe you are right, but i don't understand very well the question, for call something a hobo nickel ever i have to be able to see in it part of the original indian head ?

AndrosCreations

Elite Cafe Member
Awesome work, Mrthe.... Your nickel skills are excellent and the collectors like your work! :beerchug:

Latest posts

Sponsors