Announcement: New PULSEGRAVER announcement

Memorymaker

Elite Cafe Member
I doubt it …….. it’s easier and probably cheaper to use things that are already on the market place and has multiple uses. Everything from the major engraving machine companies is very expensive. I can’t see any advantage to reinventing the wheel at this point. Just yesterday I used the same battery to play with some engraving and to power my hackzaw to cut up pvc piping. Jus sayin

Winstonklein

Elite Cafe Member
A friend of mine showed me a demo of his pulsegraver . I believe it is easier to use and more versatile than my Artgraver or my old gravermax combine. the impact control is outstanding and the burst mode is a God-sent feature to every stone setter, and I have been paving and channeling for well over 30 years. never seen such an impact control.

Memorymaker

Elite Cafe Member
Glad you were able to get your hands on 1. It‘s what I’ve been saying since I got mine and I have the GRS AT and all of the Lindsay’s except the cheapest one. With the Milwaukee inverter, you can use it anywhere. So far I haven’t heard 1 negative thing from anyone that has actually tried one.

Winstonklein

Elite Cafe Member
Now I see my Lindsay’s sort of dumb jackhammer. I speak from a stone setter perspective though.

Memorymaker

Elite Cafe Member
I wouldn’t say that …….. Lindsay does have a good product. You can carry it in your pocket and attach a paintball air bottle to your belt and it is even more portable than any other engraver. I have always said that the GRS and Lindsay make good and solid products. I just like the Pulsegraver better.

Sponsors