New Spurs

Denny

Elite Cafe Member
This is a pair of spurs I recently completed for the High Noon Auction. I always hesitate to show anything here because most of you are so amazing, but I appreciate it when you share so here goes.

Attachments

• Hign Noon 1 spurs.jpg
    Hign Noon 1 spurs.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 243

qndrgnsdd

Elite Cafe Member
Holy Moses! I want to wear them if only for an hour!! Just completely what I want! Is there Iron under there somewhere or all silver?

Denny

Elite Cafe Member
This pair of spurs has one side fully overlaid and engraved in sterling and this side has the engraving in the steel. This was going to be the "off" side but when I finished them I liked this side better and decided this should be the main or "outside." I have sold a few pair to women as "training aids" for husbands that needed to pay a little closer attention, but I would suggest you reconsider that bedroom use finn.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
YOUR WORK IS AMAZING ALSO. BUT I WANT TO SAY IF I'M THE HORSE, I DON'T any part of those, pretty as they may be !

Christiaan

Elite Cafe Member
This is a pair of spurs I recently completed for the High Noon Auction. I always hesitate to show anything here because most of you are so amazing, but I appreciate it when you share so here goes.
WOW!! Ya do purty amazing work ya'self, Denny. Thanks for showing us. Its ointment to our eyes.

Please tell us more about the spur straps as well.

I have sold a few pair to women as "training aids" for husbands that needed to pay a little closer attention, but I would suggest you reconsider that bedroom use finn.
:D :D Is that what they call out of the box thinking these days?

Dan Grubaugh

Denny, as nice as those look, I would not hesitate to show them on here!!!! They are beautiful!! Did you also do all of the leather tooling? Thanks for showing them to us.
Dan Grubaugh

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Those are nice. I would like to see a close-up to appreciate the details in both the engraving AND the fine looking leatherwork.

Peter

Denny

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you for all the nice comments. I have been making spurs for quite a while but just within the last 6 months have focused on trying to become a better engraver. I did not do the straps for these spurs they were made by a outfit in Cody Wyoming that does exceptional leatherwork.

Latest posts

Sponsors