New update for the Procreate manual.

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Just a heads-up for you Procreate 4.2 users. The newest version of The Artists Handbook is available for free download. There are a lot of new toys within the program. Procreate continues to be the best drawing app for the I-Pad Pro and the creators at Savage are continually upgrading their product. Enjoy!

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Just a heads-up for you Procreate 4.2 users. The newest version of The Artists Handbook is available for free download. There are a lot of new toys within the program. Procreate continues to be the best drawing app for the I-Pad Pro and the creators at Savage are continually upgrading their product. Enjoy!
Yes and I still like it a lot

graniteguy52

Elite Cafe Member
Mark,

Now that I have updated - I see there is an Apple pencil 2. A double tap changes it between pencil and eraser (and many other features). And cordless charging - just magnetically attach it to your iPad pro 3.
Being up to date (and a tool snob) is very expensive! and requires constant upgrading of my limited and aging mental facilities.

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Gordon,

Look at some of the YouTube video reviews of the newest iPad Pro and the latest Apple pencil. The new pencil will NOT work with the older IPad and visa versa! I was not impressed with the the new pencil and it's magnetic charging capability since I prefer a silicone sleeve on my pencil for comfort. It will not let the new pencil attach to the top of the iPad. The upgraded computing capabilities of the newer iPad, however, is impressive.

Latest posts

Sponsors