New Video camera help

Svincent1201

Video Camera

I’m looking for a good video camera to mount on my Leica microscope for engraving ideas. I would appreciate all suggestions, thanks Steve

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Do you have a Leica A60 and need a video camera or do you have a trinocular scope and need a camera?

If you need a small video camera for the A60, an inexpensive video camera that is compact should work well. I have an old canon video camera that I hook up. Auto focus is a must and if it has a macro type mode that is good. Depending on how good your video camera is you can get quite good shots of your hands and the general area you are working on.

Cameras for a trinoc are entirely a different animal.

Yasin

@Tira I'm looking for one to buy this weekend. I want something clear enough for using on youtube videos/social media. Preferably something that will fit into the mount I bought from you. Any suggestions you can shoot me a link to of a camera you really like?

JDow

Sony HDR-CX110 works really well and not too expensive. Key is good autofocus, and ability to watch live feed to TV (believe it or not many cams don't do this)

Stock682

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Do you have a Leica A60 and need a video camera or do you have a trinocular scope and need a camera?

If you need a small video camera for the A60, an inexpensive video camera that is compact should work well. I have an old canon video camera that I hook up. Auto focus is a must and if it has a macro type mode that is good. Depending on how good your video camera is you can get quite good shots of your hands and the general area you are working on.

Cameras for a trinoc are entirely a different animal.
Does a trinoc camera also need autofocus?

Latest posts

Sponsors