NEWSFLASH-Seen on the way to the Engrave-In

Andrew Biggs

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Andrew your pretty good at this stuff. That's really good work. I think Sam may not be happy about the shot though. See he holds the record for light reflections and it's more than one.
Why don't you just hop on a plane and join us in Tenn.

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Actually Andy, do you want a job in the US? between engraving and graphic skills, I can put you to work right now. Come to the engrave on Monday, we'll let you have Tuesday off for jetlag, but Wednesdays its ball to the wall. I have brought one Kiwi over before you know
http://www.pilkguns.com/intwp.shtml

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
LOL! That's hillarious! Our musician friends will be green with envy!!
Great job, Andrew!

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This is beyond a giggle. This is a good ole belly jiggler. Way to go Andrew.

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'm sorry folks I won't be able to attend the Engrave In cause being there all day I'll need to sit down sooner or later.

I took one look at that photo of Sam with the glint on his head and promptly laughed my ass off. So now I have nothing to sit on!

Bwaaahhhhaaahhhaaa

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
you peeple better quit foolin around ! the couple shown on the bikes are on our post office walls " most wanted list" . problem is, it don't say what they are wanted for.

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey Andrew, you could never ever do anything to my picture to make me look as cool as Sam....... Man, He was born to ride wasn't he? Hell's angels, get out of the way!! Here comes Sam and his lady Harley mam. The sparkle on his beany sets it off. Ha Ha.........Neat stuff!

What the're wanted for???.......Monk, You haven't heard???!!........They had to put silencers on those harleys so they could sneak up on the hen houses. Last I heard there was a 4 million dollar loss in the egg industry due to a notirious gang of egg thiefs. I hear they were turning them into easter eggs and Sam look alikes, increasing the value of those eggs to twenty five million. Now you know where Sam gets all of his money................His popularity is expanding into the bowling ball crowd............Yeowwww!!!.. Everyone hide your bowling ball....................and you thought he was just an engraver???

Fun stuff Andrew! And I jumped up and went around looking for my black hat. For a minute there I thought John had swiped it, but then I realized I was wearing my white hat last time I saw him. Ha Ha Ha

Latest posts

Sponsors