Nice pine 6-drawer chest for $49

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member

We have a local discount store that advertised these 'roll carts' for the sale price of $29. I bought three of them (and didn't attach the wheels). They are solid pine with no particle board, and are a very nice size for an engraver's or jeweler's bench. It takes about 20 minutes to assemble one, and I find them to be worth every bit of the $29 ea I paid.

The company is Adeptus, and they can be reached at 1-800-ADEPTUS

A Google search found this site that sells them for $49. They also list the specs.

If you're building a bench or need drawers, this is an inexpensive option. / ~Sam

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam my god you wouldn't be able to buy the wood and hardware for 29 bucks. Wish we had one of those stores up north here. It seems you never have enough drawers or storage.
Mike

Abigail

Administrator
Mike,
Now all I need to do is to convince him to put the stuff "IN" the drawers! LOL No, actually he is doing really well so far this year.
Abigail

Jon C. Dake

Abigail: It's only January 2. Give him time, and if he's like me, he'll revert.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
If he's doing that good and it's only the 2nd day of Jan., in 6 months he'll have everything so tidy he won't find anything. That'll probably make for a grumpy Sam. You better not let him clean up too much Abi.
Mike

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Nah, I'm not grumpy at all, but I am a sensitive artist, and maintaining a orderly bench and studio stifles my creativity. ;)

Latest posts

Sponsors