Help, please: Non Engraving topic. - Request

Paulie

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Mike, I just voted for the 3th time, I 'll give it a try 4th time tomorrow, I promise ! ;-) Success ! Kind regards from Belgium, Paulie.

Karl Stubenvoll

Elite Cafe Member
I try to vote daily, but it's frustrating to be told that I have to wait 24 hours for my next vote---I can't vote in the evening and then again the next morning.

Idaho Flint

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks everyone for your support. Looks like today is suppose to be the last day for voting. I hope it was enough. Everyone has been great. Thanks again.

I will let you know what I find out.

If you have not voted today, please go vote.

Thanks
Mike

Metalshaper

Mike,

Think the voting is closed now?? I just went to the link, but get a blank page now.

anyway, I've gotten in at least 5-6 days worth of voting ! GOOD LUCK!!

Respect Always
Metalshaper/Jonathan

Idaho Flint

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks everyone for voting. I heard back from them, and they said they would be announcing the winner on the radio tomorrow between 8:30 and 9:30 local time. I will let everyone know if I won or not after work tomorrow.

Thanks again for such wonderful support. You guys are the greatest.

Mike

johnptc

email from voting

Thank you so much for voting for your favorite contestant in the Bingham Memorial Hospital, Dr. Anthony Davis, and KLCE Gastric Band Giveaway. The results have been totaled and the winner will be announced on Friday’s KLCE morning show between 9:30 and 10:00 a.m. Tune in to see if your contestant won!

Paul Kotter

Director, Public Relations & Marketing

Bingham Memorial Hospital

Idaho Flint

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks everyone for such tremendous support. I have been overwhelmed with the amount of people supporting me in this contest. Sadly I did not win. I thought with all the support that I would, but there was a lady who had more votes that I did. Sorry I don't know what the exact numbers are, but plan on asking to see how many votes I got.

Thanks again everyone. I will just keep trying the diet and exercise way. I will get there, no matter what.

Thanks again.
Mike

Mario Sarto

Elite Cafe Member
Mike i am sorry to hear you didn't won this. I can say they counted votes from other countries, too, because i got a message from P. Kotter also.
My best wishes are with you on your way - the smallest step is a step. Go for it!
Mario

Latest posts

Sponsors