Help, please: Non Engraving topic. - Request

Idaho Flint

Elite Cafe Member
I hope no one minds me placing this here. I have have mix feelings about asking this, but feel that everyone here is a friend, and it would be o.k.

Most of you don't know me personally, and only a few have ever meet me in person. If you had meet me in person you will know that I am a heavy man, with a lot of weight to lose.

Here at home a radio station along with a hospital has created a contest to give away a free lap-band surgery. I have been chosen to be a finalist. One of 10.

They are wrapping up the contest with the public voting on who the grand prize winner should be. The voting will go on until the 29th of this month, allowing a individual to vote once a day.

I would like to ask every ones help in winning this contest, if I may. If you will please go to the link listed below and vote for me I would really appreciate it.

I am Contestant #5.

Thanks for everyone's help

Mike

Vote Here

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Mike, I pray for Gods favor on you for this. My big brother is getting ready to have the gastric bi pas done here in the next couple of weeks. I hope the both of you do well.

Dwayne

revised junk

OH...Forgot to mention I cut and pasted your request onto an e-mail that is going to many friends, via the address book, who will vote for you.....

Gary

Latest posts

Sponsors