Old Iranian Sasanian plate

Habib Arevan

Dear Sirs,

I am Habib Arevan the newcomer to your site and hope you enjoy my works and they caught your attention.
This work is usually called Sasanian works Sasanian art, or Sassanid art, was produced under the Sasanian Empirewhich ruled from the 3rd to 7th centuries AD. A special feature of Sassanid art is represented by shells of silver and gold, on the inner surface of which a scene is etched into a relief.
The design of my work is among them which is of the types called and related to that time.

Attachments

• IMG_3260.JPG
    IMG_3260.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 192

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Habib, I had a visit from one of your country men years ago who also did beautiful chase & repousse work,he was interested in the right engraving tools for his finishing work.Keep posting. J.J.

Habib Arevan

Habib, I had a visit from one of your country men years ago who also did beautiful chase & repousse work,he was interested in the right engraving tools for his finishing work.Keep posting. J.J.
Thanks Robert, I am happy you liked it.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
welcome to the forum. an absolutely beautiful work. thanks for sharing.

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Habib I'm taking a chasing/repousee class and just starting to appreciate the tremendous amount of back (repousee), and forth, front (chasing) work and time involved to create the work you produce at such a high level! Hats off to you for your artistry, and tenacity in the face of adversity, commitment, and dedication to your efforts!

Habib Arevan

Habib I'm taking a chasing/repousee class and just starting to appreciate the tremendous amount of back (repousee), and forth, front (chasing) work and time involved to create the work you produce at such a high level! Hats off to you for your artistry, and tenacity in the face of adversity, commitment, and dedication to your efforts!
Thank you very much for your nice comment and appreciate your efforts to create such stunning style which is really a monumental undertaking. I wish you the best and success in all of your endeavors.

Latest posts

Sponsors