On a sad note....

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
dear lady, i've never met you, but wish to offer my sympathy to you and your family. may our lord bring you and your family strength in your dark hours.

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
God has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men.
I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live.
That every man may eat and drink and find satisfaction in all his toil--this is the gift of God.
I know that everything God does will endure forever.
Ecclesiastes 3:11-14

God's Blessings to your family.

Gargoyle

Official Cafe Stone Carver
Tira,

Some words I learned from Rev. Nathan D. Baxter, dean of the Washington Cathedral...
"grief is the price we pay for the gift of love".

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
My sincere condolences Tira. Not too long ago you sent condolences to me for the loss of my mother, now I return your kind thoughts on the loss of your stepfather. May your sorrow be short and your rembrance long.

Bill

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I know there is not much one can say at a time like this, but we are with you in your sad time....sorry for your loss...............Ron S

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
God has brought me many blessings this year.... A great blessing has been helping with this forum. Thanks for all of your concern and prayers. They have certainly helped get us through the last 2 weeks.

Memory Eternal!

Latest posts

Sponsors