One of my first silversmithing projects...

Monica

Hello,

I completely forgot about this piece. It is one of my very first silversmithing projects. I made it my first year of taking lessons and it features a little bit of engraving. I had gotten the engraving tools that I could afford at the time and gave it my best shot after having watched videos online and researched for who knows how many hours, weeks,...

It is very simple, but I hope you like it nonetheless.

Monica

PNG image-AE097F801308-1.png

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Monica, I know next to nothing about jewelry fabrication, as you know.
But I greatly admire your thought and ,the economy of your design on this piece.
By cutting the window in the back of the piece you created a contrasting background.
And also provided a piece of silver large enough to fabricate the overlaid hands and heart.
Very clever design, and I learned a little something about jewelry design and fabrication,thanks.

Monica

Monica, I know next to nothing about jewelry fabrication, as you know.
But I greatly admire your thought and ,the economy of your design on this piece.
By cutting the window in the back of the piece you created a contrasting background.
And also provided a piece of silver large enough to fabricate the overlaid hands and heart.
Very clever design, and I learned a little something about jewelry design and fabrication,thanks.

Thank you so much for your feedback, John.