One of our member engraver's is a movie actor

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I didn't know it till recently but Chris DeCamillis was at one time an actor in western film. Yep, you heard it here first.

I was sitting around on this rainy overcast day doing what I always do when I'm sick as a dog and that's drink plenty of fluids, take my medicine, and watch westerns all day long.

Well I was watching the 1963 John Wayne classic "McClintock" and noticed a similarity between the store keeper; a Mr. Jake Birnbaum and our friend Chris DeCamillis. They say everyone has a twin but I think that's the real Chris acting opposite John Wayne in this film; he's just too humble and modest to admit it.

Get a copy or rent it today and see for yourself. If that ain't him, my name isn't Orville Redibocker.:rolleyes:

Andrew Biggs

Hi Tim

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the actor in question is Jack Kruschen who died in 2002.

He does indeed bear a startling resemblence to Chris........either that or Chris looks fantastic for his age!!!:D

Cheers
Andrew

Attachments

• Jack Kruschen.jpg
    Jack Kruschen.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 50

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
it's not possible to drink too many fluids: when you pass out , you stop drinking ! monk, the drunk

Andy

Elite Cafe Member
That's funny you should bring this up Tim. I thought the same thing the last time I saw that movie. I even mentioned it to my wife at the time.:)

Abigail

Administrator
Gosh, that DOES look like Chris.
Now,
Does anyone else see what I'm seeing here?
Abigail :D

Attachments

• charliebrown.jpg
    charliebrown.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 35
  • samitaly.jpg
    samitaly.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 50