Only 35 Shopping Days until Christmas

Andrew Biggs

There should be a law made that bans people from mentioning the dreaded "C" word before December 1st. :eek:

I'm with you Santo...........I live in total denial till 3 days before the event. :D

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I know, I know..........Shopping is a dreaded event for most of us.
All joking aside, let me explain why I mentioned it:

It is the season of giving,(No brainer, there) and we all have those special spouses, families, friends we like to give gifts to.
Here's my universal gift to all of you:

Please don't let the most important person in your life ( In my case,that would be my wife) become the last thing on your list.

Hey..........It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
And be honest---- isn't it the best time of the year?

Cheers,
Brian

Andrew Biggs

Quite right Brian :)

With all the pressures at this time of year and being bombarded with "retail, shop till you drop" advertising, it's hard to remember the true spirit of Christmas can't be brought at the local mall. It's also a good time to get the A into G if you are going to make, or engrave, your loved ones presents.

Having said all that...........I still live in denial for 362 days a year :D

Cheers
Andrew

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Andrew.... you are "spot on" for the hand engraved gifts.
I picked up a dozen Key Fobs from GRS last month and I've several silver sheets for bracelets.

I'd better get back to my "North Pole"

Cheers,
Brian

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Well not to make you all feel bad but my Christmas shopping is pretty much done and its all paid for.
Still have a few stocking stuffer type items and a few outlaw..... I mean in-law gifts to get. The rest is pretty much taken care of.:cool:

You see I become homicidal fighting all the December shoppers. Something psychotic happens to people here when they go to a store in December. Normally sweet innocent blue haired old ladies turn into Psychopaths in a murderous rage.:eek: Worse is it seems to be contagious.

I've learned to avoid that by getting my shopping done early.

Ray

Latest posts

Sponsors