Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-04-25 at 20.07.13.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-25 at 20.07.13.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 48

ByrnBucks

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Welcome Ioan,
Sounds like you intend on getting some equipment and diving into some projects. It can be a little expensive getting started if you’re wanting a good pneumatic setup. Might I suggest starting with some blank bits and work on sharpening up a few gravers, just a good place to start as it can be a choir to get the hang of. Have A great week. BB

• Haha
Reactions: mjp

IOAN

Bine ai venit Ioan,
Se pare că intenționați să obțineți niște echipamente și să vă scufundați în unele proiecte. Începerea poate fi puțin costisitoare dacă doriți o configurație pneumatică bună. Aș putea sugera să începeți cu niște bucăți goale și să lucrați la ascuțirea câtorva morți, doar un loc bun pentru a începe, deoarece poate fi un cor pentru a înțelege. Să aveți o săptămână excelentă. BB
Thanks

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i do a good bit of the etching done with dc current. just curious as to electrolytes, current setting, and etc that you use.

IOAN

i do a good bit of the etching done with dc current. just curious as to electrolytes, current setting, and etc that you use.
12v 10A and 12V-9v 2A, salt water (NaCl) and cotton wool on a copper rod.

IOAN

If you want other details, possibly pictures, I'm here with great pleasure.

BCan

Howdy friends,

Just wanted to throw in my two-cents worth on salt for etching via electrolysis.

Some table salt contains anti-caking agents such as tricalcium phosphate. Some companies add dextrose, as a stabilizer. Kosher salt additives vary by brand. Some have none, while others add the anti-caking agent yellow prussiate of soda.

And for what it's worth; Sea salt can also carry contain tiny amounts of aluminum, lead, and mercury.

While I do not advocate any particular brand, Diamond Crystal has no additives.

B