Pierced and engraved micro pave ring

Dmitriy Pavlov

Elite Cafe Member
Hi all.
I’d like to show my other ring. It's made from a solid strip of yellow 18 k gold, pierced and engraved. The petals are made of palladium white gold and decorated with 1mm white diamonds set in micro pave. The ring also holds 12 white diamonds 1.2 and 1.5 mm in diameter set in carved basils.

Attachments

• Pave1.jpg
    Pave1.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 172
  • Pave2.jpg
    Pave2.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 136
  • Pave3.jpg
    Pave3.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 139

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ring

Absolutely perfect job! Nice to see. What percentage was your table depth when seating the pave stones? Thanks.

Dmitriy Pavlov

Elite Cafe Member
Hi, Haraga. Excuse for my English. I not sure, I understood your question correctly. Thickness of yellow gold is 1.5mm. I soldered on top of a petals 0.5mm palladium white gold as a background for the diamonds.

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Dmitriy,
You do some very nice work and I hope to hold a peice of your work in my hand someday...
Thanks for sharing...
Jerry

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Fantastic work Dmitry. Do you do the piercing when the gold is flat and then form the ring?

You do excellent work thanks for posting it.

Peter

Dmitriy Pavlov

Elite Cafe Member
Fantastic work Dmitry. Do you do the piercing when the gold is flat and then form the ring?

You do excellent work thanks for posting it.

Peter

Hi Peter, thank you. Yes, I first pierced a flat piece of gold, аfter that I bend it, and engrave it.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Dmitriy
Absolutely beautiful work. The carving & setting is precise. Just all around professional work.