practice plate

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jacques, My God! That is a practice plate????? That should have gone on something! Anything! ....Make a necklace out of it,........... Mount it on the dashboard of your mercedes................ Or somebody's Mercedes! ..........Very striking, unique and clean work. Bravo!..............Nice fingerprint too! :)....Sam, of course would notice that. He is a stickler for details... Ha Ha......aren't we all?!.....Ron S

gail.m

Elite Cafe Member
you have a great command

not only of the graver, but of the art as well. It is truly a great work. You are flying to the peaks! Thank you for sharing, and my money is on you to win the contest, Jacques!
Gailm

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wow :eek: Jacques! That is amazing! I can't add anymore than what has already said. You are doing beautiful work! Like Ron said, that should be on something other than a practice plate. I love it! Dwayne

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Outstanding work! It is now in my e-archives for more study and inspiration.

2toes

Absolutely stunnung. I can't believe that is just a practice plate.

ddushane

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jacques, I keep coming back and looking at this. Andy Shinosky did a piece for Warren Osborn a while back and it really stuck out to me with the 3-D look, it had sooooo much depth, literally stunning. This practice plate has the same affect, although completely different its capturing that 3-D look I love, I can't seem to do it yet but That's what I'm striving for. I've copied the image for insparation as well. Thanks again for sharing :D Dwayne