Rhodium Plated Silver Bird Pin

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Another photo attempt. Let me know if that's any better. I took the pictures outside using my tripod.
I think the conditions were good, very overcast to eliminate the extra glare. I used my macro mode. The pictures look crisper to me. Let me know what you think. The piece is a few years old so I'm not going to attempt to remove the few scatches since it's rhodium plated.

Attachments

• IMG_0983.jpg
    IMG_0983.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0984.jpg
    IMG_0984.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
??? are you wanting a comment on the work or the photography? The work looks great from what I can see, and the exposure and contrast to display the work looks good as well, but the picture is very soft, .... So soft that I imagine you did'n mean to post this particular picture... or am I missing something?

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Response

Yeh,
I discovered my digital camera is limited. To get better pictures I'll most probably need to invest in a better camera.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
This picture is way too out of focus to be able to comment very much on your work. Sorry!

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
this is certainly worthy of going up to the gallery. would you please try another pic that's more in focus. this one just doesn't show enough detail. thank you

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam I posted a new picture that I adjusted in photo editor. Tell me if this is an improvement. Check my original post.

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Revised Photos

I replaced the original photos. I think they're better and more focused. I used the macro setting on a tripod and took the pictures outside under overcast conditions to elliminate glare. Let me know if this is better.

Attachments

• IMG_0983.jpg
    IMG_0983.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0984.jpg
    IMG_0984.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 34

Latest posts

Sponsors