Ruger Old Army Grail Gun

pacecars

I just have to show off my grail gun. I searched far and wide for one of these since David Clements quit building them and has since retired. Everyone deserved to have at least one gun engraved and this one was the perfect canvas. It started life as a .45 caliber stainless Ruger Old Army and then David Clements built a 5 shot .50 caliber cylinder and installed a 6 inch octagon barrel and a Super Blackhawk grip frame. I had some Desert Ironwood grips fit by Chig’s Grips and finally sent it to Bobby Tyler to have Rocky Sharp engrave it. After talking to Bobby I told him what I had to spend and just told him I wanted scroll and to not look gaudy. Needless to say he knocked it out of the park. Not too much and not too little. It is just right

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
ummm, sayin somethin, baby! that is just one beautiful piece of work !

allan621

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I'm into the engraving on guns but not guns themselves. Never grew up with guns or knives so the engraving on them means more to me than the gun itself. But that gun is a beautiful piece of workmanship. Plus the engraving fits it perfectly. Its simple but dynamic and adds to the balance of the complete piece. Congratulations on ownership. Its something beautiful to own and look at.

Allan

Latest posts

Sponsors