S&W is finish

Raul Hinz

I have bing out of engraver's cafe for a few month
I am back with my engraving and finish the S&W your comment good and bad are what teaches me to
be better :)

Raul Hinz

Attachments

• DSCN1500.jpg
    DSCN1500.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 266
  • DSCN1505.jpg
    DSCN1505.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 253

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
First impression: Wow that's pretty! :eek:

Second impression: Nope, gonna have to wait for the better engravers to come along to tell you about anything bad - if it's there, I'm not good enough yet to see it.

ED DELORGE

Elite Cafe Member
Hello Raul, that looks very nice. It sure has been a long time since I worked on one of those. Did the cylinder give you much trouble. I dont think I have engraved a model 60 since I got my gravermax. I wonder if the power tool makes a big difference. Let me know.

Ed

Raul Hinz

Thank you Steve and Ed for your comments , Ed the cylinder did not give me no trouble it is plea cent to cut

Raul

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Raul,

Good job overall. I rarely put too much coverage on these J frame Smiths since most people who want them engraved are somewhat budget conscious and it is not an expensive gun to start with. My suggestion would be to add a scroll to the part of the frame where the barrel screws into it and just a little touch of scroll or leaf work flowing from the muzzle back toward the frame about a half inch. With those additions the design will be a little better balanced but still in keeping with a light coverage gun.

Best regards,

Roger

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Hi Raul,
Long time no see.....since Houston NRA show.
Your little Smith looks good and your engraving has come a long way.
Keep it going, more chips on the floor.
Best regards, John B.