Sam's tutorial on PS editing

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I followed Sam's tutorial for photoshop that's on IGraver, after getting the program. What a wonderful little tutorial. The only thing I stumbled on is merging layers but once I recognized to hold down the control key when selecting layers to merge them it was all over. The tutorial really got me going. Staring at all the tools in photoshop can be intimidating. But a little helping hand which Sam is known not to be short of sure got me started. It priceless. What a difference it makes. It takes a little time and a steady hand but look for yourself.
Thanks Sam

Attachments

• P2110126 original low res.jpg
    P2110126 original low res.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 185
  • ring cut finished 2 low res.jpg
    ring cut finished 2 low res.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 180
  • P2210111 original low res.jpg
    P2210111 original low res.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 148
  • ruby jacket finished low res.jpg
    ruby jacket finished low res.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 141

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Lookin' good, Mike! The more you work with Photoshop the more you'll discover its amazing power and capabilities. / ~Sam

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks, but would not have been able to do it without the tutorial.

old "pro" in no time
I don't know about that Andrew. I really don't know how anyone could master everything that program can do.

I would have liked to get the black in the center of the bracelet more 3-D. Got any Ideas. Maybe like a shimmer of gloss or something. It just looks to cut and paste to me. I softened the edges here and it seemed to help a bit.

Christiaan

Elite Cafe Member
Looks fantastic to me. I can feel a burning itch in my wallet to also get me Photoshop. Just can't afford to scratch at the moment. LOL!

Sponsors