SHOT SHOW 2021just got cancelled...

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Brian it would not surprise me if we are also cancelled i have slready made up my mind to not attend considering my past medical history i think that many others in both shows are not going to attend also i know that the SCI show in Feb has already been cancelled
stay safe and looking forward to future meetings

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Lee and myself are supposed to do a joint seminar on animals and scenes. This will give me more time to teach him how to do it right for the following year

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Well, if FEGA is canceled for next year it will give me more time to heal up from all my knee surgeries and attend the next one, should there be a next one.

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Every event here in Virginia & Maryland were cancelled gun shows my gun collector club, water foul festival, and many more missing out on fun times with friends plus the students I can't have the wife would have it stay safe. J.J.

Goldjockey

Elite Cafe Member
Every event here in Virginia & Maryland were cancelled gun shows my gun collector club, water foul festival, and many more missing out on fun times with friends plus the students I can't have the wife would have it stay safe. J.J.
Just a suggestion for the 'powers that be' but maybe SHOT should consider moving the show to Texas.

Jim Disbrow

I had to miss this years FEGA because I was pretty sick. My wife says she would rather I didn't go this year unless there is a proven vaccine by then and things are back to somewhat normal. Looks doubtful.

Jim Disbrow

"Always tell the truth. Then you don't have to remember anything." ~ Mark Twain

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I am waiting for a vaccine also but we most likely will not be missing anything as it turns out i just was informed by a reliable friend that the antique arms show has been cancelled which means the fega show which is held in conjunction with it will be postponed havent gotten an official word from fega yet but it stands to reason

JMiller

Elite Cafe Member
I am waiting for a vaccine also but we most likely will not be missing anything as it turns out i just was informed by a reliable friend that the antique arms show has been cancelled which means the fega show which is held in conjunction with it will be postponed havent gotten an official word from fega yet but it stands to reason

Layne posted on facebook earlier today that the Fega show has been cancelled ...

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
While you must admit this is a very hard decision the board had to make, it is the smart one on many levels. I know its a great disappointment but now lets look at the bright side. We have another year to prepare and the 2022 meeting will be twice as good. I plan on being there and I hope we all stay safe until then

JMiller

Elite Cafe Member
While you must admit this is a very hard decision the board had to make, it is the smart one on many levels. I know its a great disappointment but now lets look at the bright side. We have another year to prepare and the 2022 meeting will be twice as good. I plan on being there and I hope we all stay safe until then

Yep, a bit disappointing... really wanted to make the 2021 FEGA show but also decided not to. As you said Marty it gives another year plus to make 2022 a great show. Will you and Lee possibly be doing your joint seminar on animals and scenes in '22?

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I dont see any reason why Lee and I would not be doing it since we agreed to do it this year actually I am relieved becuase I was having a guilt trip by making the decision not to go this year and was leaving Lee holding the bag

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
It was a painful decision to be sure Marty but very necessary. I can only wait eagerly for the 2022 show and take the extra time to make that the best I can...as I expect many others will do. The 2021 show would have been the 42nd gathering of engravers and the 40th anniversary of FEGA. I have attended all and now I really know what withdrawal pains are like!