Shotgun Engraving Class

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Are there any forum members who will be taking Rex Pedersons Shotgun Engraving class July 28 to August 1?

I am.

Sandy

DaveH

I was lined up to take it, but the expense of the new baby this spring pretty much squashed those plans. I plan on taking it next year though.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I might show up as well.....
I'm really looking forward to the class! I know a few of the students already and look forward to meeting and making friends with new ones. It is always a great time for me to teach these classes and this one should be really special.

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
I am planning on having a BBQ on Sunday evening around 6 at my Motor home. If you would like to come, I will be staying at the Emporia RV Park, it is just west of GRS on Hwy 50 on the west side of I35. The only thing you need to bring is yourself.

DaveH, Drive on down Sunday evening it is only a half hour drive.

Ross & TallGary, Come on over we will have a great time.

Rex, see you on the 27th.

Sandy

Last edited:

Ross

Rex I hope you show up cause that would be a long way to drive just to sit and look at a
shotgun. lol. Just a 12 to 13 hour drive for me.

Ross

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ross
Don't forget to bring a supply of Hulett Hardware Hats for the class with you.

DaveH
I told you once and I'll say it again...........you just have too many kids

Hope both of you guys are doing well and are enjoying yourselves

Marty

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Free hats??
I'll be there for sure!!
:)
Don't worry Ross. I'm as excited as the rest of you for this class. The only problem is I won't be going home with my own engraved shotgun!

DaveH

Thanks for the invitation, I'd love to come down. Let me know if you want me to bring anything extra, and if it would be OK if my wife and a few kids could come too. I think I can get rid of all of them but two for an evening.

Marty,
Things are going great. I will be finishing up my first big project in the next few weeks, and I'm looking forward to posting a few pictures for feedback from people that know what they're talking about

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
DaveH,
Looking forward to meeting you and your wife. The kids are no trouble.

Sandy

Ross

Sandy if I get there in time I'll swing by. Don't figure I will get to Emporia until about 7 or 8. So
Don't wait on me or you might starve to death. I'll be staying at the Candlewood.

Marty I was planning on bringing sacks of 100s but I guess I'll just bring hats instead. :)

Ross

Latest posts

Sponsors