Silver Braclet

Dmitriy Pavlov

Elite Cafe Member
Hi all.
Here is the upper arm cuff. It was pierced and engraved from solid sheet of sterling 9.5' X 2'. Thickness is 1.6mm. This bracelet had second place on the Lapidary Journal Jewelry Art Awards 2007.

Attachments

• 41a(DrBr1)_75.jpg
    41a(DrBr1)_75.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 245
  • 41b(DrBr2)_75.jpg
    41b(DrBr2)_75.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 194
  • 41c(DrBr3)_75.jpg
    41c(DrBr3)_75.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 187

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I'm speechless. I just don't know what to say. Give me some time to catch my breath.

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Dmitriy,

Wow! It's beautiful. I especially like the different elements of the piercing - you've created many textures with the different positive and negative spaces. Congratulations on the award!

Patternweldor

Hi Dmitriy, That is absolutely a great piece, you couldn't have made it any better! It seems to me that it should also be a First Place winner!!

Thanks for showing.
Chris

Peter E

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
WOW, I love Dragons and that is an absolutely great one. You do fantastic work Dmitriy.

Thanks for posting it.

Peter

Mike Bissell

Elite Cafe Member
Dmitriy - The bracelet is absolutely beautiful!!! Great design and great engraving.

Clever bricklaying on what appears to be a pistol barrel.

Mike

Dmitriy Pavlov

Elite Cafe Member
well I can always take up digging holes for outhouses... if this drought keeps up there might be a demand for them

Scott, I can imagine your shovel: 100% covered your nice style engraving, Green, Pink, and Yellow Gold inlay. I shall be glad, if you will allow me to dig few times.:)

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wow!

And that took second place? :eek:

Absolutely stunning work.

Let's see, if I win the lottery so I don't have to 'waste' all these hours getting paid enough to support myself and can start engraving full time I figure I can easily be half that good in, oh let's say 10 years.

Latest posts

Sponsors