Sold...GRS Standard Vise

Billzach

Elite Cafe Member
GRS standard vise ...Getting rid of a few tools, This is not a GRS knock-out...I brought this vise from GRS about 18 years ago..I used this vise for about 5 years, before moving up to a GRS positional vise..It hasn,t been used for many years, but still works like new...Look at pictures, I had a bolt welded to bottom at one time, I had it bolted to drill press post table..It has a few dings which you can,t see in picture..The donut is missing the nylon bushings..You are buying a used GRS standard vise with dings and ground off bolt and all you get is in pictures...If you want a super smooth vise, this is it, if you want a new looking vise you don,t need this one, ..Price is $250 [ Paypal Only ] which includes shipping...Only for sale in USA.

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 61
  • MVC-002F.JPG
    MVC-002F.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 62
  • MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 54

mcleodswood

I like the battle scares. Can you still purchase the nylon pieces? $250 the lowest? Not trying to lowball just asking...

Billzach

Elite Cafe Member
I,m sure you can locate nylon bushings, maybe not made for vise, but will work...I took the bushings out when I purchased vise because It worked better for me [ coin carving ] without nylon bushings...Being I,m paying for shipping I need $250.