something you have to see

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Spectacular harmonizing...and so incredibly young to perform that well. Amazing.

Jim Sackett

Elite Cafe Member
All watery

As I was signing in to the cafe I thought I'd just wish everone a good morning and a good day.

But I started with watching The Cactus Cuities and yes it braught tears to my eyes.
I am very fortunate to live in this great USA. As the girls sang it brought back to my mind all the things I am greatful for.

I agree it should be forwarded to Rosanne Barr. The fact that she could sing the national anthym her way just points out how great our country is.

So anyway hope you all have a good morning and a great day. I will, I got off to a good start.

Thank You
Jim Sackett-Platoon Sargent 1st Rifel Plt.Co.B 131 Infentry Regament 33rd Division Illinois National Guard 1956 - 1966. Co. A 121Inf. Reg. 29 Div. ING 1980 -1983. :)

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Caveman, thanks for that link to the Cactus cuties. That was nothing but class, and the way our national anthem should be sung. Thanks for the lift...God Bless America!

gail.m

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you Caveman. The harmony is great. The Cactus Cuties should get national recognition for such a job well done. After watching, I closed my eyes and played it again. Yes, God Bless America!
gailm

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
no lie, this made a chill run up the back of my neck . what a treasure to see and hear !

Patternweldor

Hi Mike, That is absolutely a spirit lifter, such pride and talent all wrapped up into a great performance They should be commended for performing our very best song. I hope they have inspired many people with their honest, clear, and beautiful rendition.

Thank you for posting this Mike.
Chris