ss minnow

D.DOUGLAS

Elite Cafe Member
I have not had much time to post anything lately. Her is a quickie. I decided to decorate my fillet knife with my favorite crappie bait. Now that is one fancy work knife. I just finished a memory bracelet i will try and post some pics soon. Those darn things make me sad! I think there is a huge market for them though. Practice up on your lettering. Doug

Attachments

• DSCN0161.JPG
    DSCN0161.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 177

D.DOUGLAS

Elite Cafe Member
Memory braclet. Usually cuff style- Persons name, birth and death date-pictures of angels,hearts,etc. You see alot of cheap aluminum ones that last about a couple of weeks. Autumwinds, Did you do the lettering layout on the computer or draw direct on the placque?

hiloboy

I do a lot of memorial urns.at lest 2 or 3 a day some times more..i use a hermes to lay out alot of the family crest and mons that i have masters of. i also draw direct on the urns and placques .. most of my lettering is done the same way..lay out with hermes or direct lay out by hand.. then i hand cut in details.. was thinking of offering bracelets. i have did pendant ..but the time factor comes in to play. most time they want the bracelets and pendant at the same time i finish the urn and thats not going to happen.right now i have a 3 day turn around weekend and all..but i'm blessed i get to engrave every day.i do try to take sundays off the wife makes me ..thank God for wifes!!!!