Question: Stainless bracelet blanks?

Harpuahound

Elite Cafe Member
Rio Grande. Its not always the best price but they have lots of different styles and im pretty sure they carry a decent selection of stainless steel.

Andrew Biggs

Hi Will

Be cautious with some of the Rio Grande "engraveable" items. They are good quality............but can be very thin. I've been caught with some of their Sterling silver engraveable items.

If you are just after some decent small bits of stainless that you can cut and form to make bracelets or other projects then GRS sells them at this link http://www.grstools.com/practice-pieces/plates/024-030.html

There are probabley other suppliers as well but I just don't know who they are.

cheers
Andrew

diandwill

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks!!! I use Rio quite a lot. I don't yet have the references for Stuller or the better wholesale companies. I have 2 of the ultra thin Rio "engravable" bracelets that I haven't yet seen a reason to cut. I think they are refering to machine engraving on those. I was more thinking of heavier stainless blanks that would make something manly and less expensive than Sterling.
By the way, Smoky Mountain Knives has a good sale on, with a couple of Colt Tactical Stainless clip knives for $5 and $7 each, at more than 50% off. Sale is on through Monday, the 21st. I got an email from them yesterday. Also some Victrinox swiss army that aren't engravable, but are neat knives, plus several others.
Will