Start of my new Engraved Business card

billrice@charter.net

Elite Cafe Member
Hi everyone

Well we are about to start another year and one of the request from people like jewelers and Artist that I get is for me to provide them with something to show their customers what kind of engraving work I can provide for them and so I started to Design a Business Card that is engraved and that I will leave with my customers who continually bring me items to be engraved. I have not finished it yet however I thought I would show what I have finished so far and get some input from you. I have engraved this on a piece of Brass that is 3" X 2 1/2" Engraved Business Card .jpg

Keith

Elite Cafe Member
If you are going to print this I think it should be engraved in reverse otherwise when you print, it will print backwards.

billrice@charter.net

Elite Cafe Member
Actually this business card will be handed to my customers who send me repeat work ( like Jewelers and artist ). They wanted a sample of my Hand Engraving to show people what my work looks like. This Engraving is not finished I still have more to engrave on it. I will show a update when I finish.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Bill,

Yes, I have been to Morro Bay numerous times. I used to live in Santa Maria from 1970 to 1976. If you ever get to meet Rod Cameron ask him about the cowboys he met in Morro Bay and the Clydsdale horses they tended to.

Roger

Andrew Biggs

Hi Bill

The way you have laid out it reads E-ngrav-ing. Even with highly stylized lettering you should always watch your spacing between letters so the word flows and reads easily.

You can fix this by closing the gap between the E and n and making the right hand side of the V curl to the left instead of the right.................then close the gap where the ing is. That way the word will read Engraving

Cheers
Andrew

Latest posts

Sponsors