Question: Teachers

Hello

I am new to engraving. I have a fine art background and I am a woodcarver. I am looking for potential teachers on the east coast near Philadelphia. I would love to travel and learn from the many incredible teachers across this wonderful county, but it may not be in the cards currently…can anyone recommend someone that teaches hand engraving in the tristate area? Thanks!

Jesse

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Nope. My buddy Lee is still in Utah. I relocated to Pa
My bad! Somehow, I keep getting you two fellows mixed up; guess I'll need to attend more FEGA shows and etch your mugs into my mind permanently. Sorry for the mix-up.

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hopefully we will all make it to the annual FEGA meeting this year. Lee and I have been planning to present a joint seminar for two years now. will be trying to again this coming year
atually I relocated to south east Pa near my two sons and grandkids

AllenClapp

Elite Cafe Member
Hopefully we will all make it to the annual FEGA meeting this year. Lee and I have been planning to present a joint seminar for two years now. will be trying to again this coming year
atually I relocated to south east Pa near my two sons and grandkids
Is the heavier air pressure and humidity getting to you yet? Now that you are so close, are you planning to make it down to Scott Pilkington's Engrave-In the weekend of September 9 in Monteagle TN?

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Alen still getting accustomed to a whole lot of things especially an abundance of CO2 will pretty much stick within a few hours of home for now so dont think I will be at Scotts. Just hoping for everyone to do Vegas

Latest posts

Sponsors