Thank You Veterans

jr hoot gibson

Elite Cafe Member
To those who have served their country, thank you. To my fellow Viet Nam veterans, Welcome Home! :clapping::clapping::bow::bow::banana::banana::banana:

scott99

Elite Cafe Member
HI, I got back you got back. So here is a WELCOME HOME for you. Thanks to you for remembering.

scott99 :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :tiphat:

CJ Tate

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you to you vets. We owe you a lot.

Thank you Dad (Vietnam & Phillipines), thank you Jon and James (general service).

thughes

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
My dad and uncle both served in WWII. My uncle in the Marines in the pacific, highly decorated. My dad in the army in Italy, and like so many, he lied about his age to get in. For me personally, although neither one of them talked about it much, it has always been something that pops into my mind when I'm being a big whiney baby about something. I's people like them and all the other vets that have given me the opportunities that I've had without having to sacrifice that much to have them, so I need to shut up and make the most of it.

Thanks to all of them.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
My best wishes to all of my fellow veterans among our engraving community. Particularly: CWO3 Scott Pilkington (Army), Cpl. John Rohner (USMC WWII), Ray Phillips (WWII), Sandy P. (Army-Vietnam), Crazyhourse (Army-Vietnam), PO3 Jeff Flannery (Navy), SGT. Rich Hambrook (USMC), Bryson Gwinnell (Army-Vietnam), Theirry Duguet (French Army), Ken Hunt (British Army), Winston Churchill (Navy), Bob Evans (Air Force), Jim Blair (Air Force), Andrew Bourbon (Air Force), Ron Smith (Army), Bob Swartley (Army), Sam Welch (Air Force), Andrew Biggs (NZ Army), Monk Swartzfeger (Navy).

I have added a few images of the veterans in my family including my father, Carl (Army WWI), My wife Cathi (USMC), and our daughter Corinne (Army). The skinny kid is me in Vietnam in 1965.

Attachments

• Family 1989.jpg
    Family 1989.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Cathi USMC 1966a.jpg
    Cathi USMC 1966a.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Sgt CAB1917.jpg
    Sgt CAB1917.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 43
  • RVN 1966a.jpg
    RVN 1966a.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member
A prayer for those who made the ultimate sacrifice and thanks for those who remember.

Roger

Sponsors