Thank You!!

diane

On behalf of the FEGA board, I want to extend a big THANK YOU to those who volunteered their time at the FEGA table this past weekend. It had to be one of our biggest and busiest shows, and the FEGA table seemed to be busy all the time. Thanks goes out to Jim Zimmerman, Jim Wark, Les Schowe, Sandy Popovich, Joan and Jerry Seymour, Bill Moody, and Don Burkhart. I may have missed someone, so thanks to all those who helped out that I might not have given credit. You all donated quite a bit of your time and energies and it made all the difference! Not only was it my first time meeting most of you, it was a real pleasure to work with such great folks. Again, thank you!!!

Diane, FEGA Sec.

Andrew Biggs

What a great weekend it was and the volunteers did a fantastic job.

This is what I saw when I walked by the FEGA table :D

James Wark, Kevin Monahan and Diane Scalese

Cheers
Andrew

Attachments

• Speak-no-evil.jpg
    Speak-no-evil.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 129

Christiaan

Elite Cafe Member
Oh MY!! I thought that hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil was restricted to baboons here in Africa. I don't believe in evolution but it seems there might be some truth behind it. How else did it get to good ol' US of A?

michaelp

Elite Cafe Member
I had a great time and met alot of people by doing it,sorry I could only do fri, the show had so much to draw your attention. guarding the table with Bill moody was treat

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I enjoyed it Mike. Rex seemed a little surprised when he looked over at us and said something to the effect "he didn't know he had bouncers instead of table hosts..." or something like that! It was fun and we'll have to do it again.

Bill

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Good to see you and your husband in Reno, Diane!

Thank you for the Elkhart Wind Instrument Engravers book safely received back, and glad you found it interesting.

best

Rod Cameron

jlseymour

Elite Cafe Member
Diana,
Joan and I had so much fun, Joan said we would love to help out next year...
Joan and Jerry Seymour

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'm taking notes for next year on all these helpers!
:)
Seriously, thanks to all for the GREAT job! Things went smooth at the booth. When Mike and Bill were there we seemed to sell more stuff... I think they gave people "an offer they couldn't refuse".....
Thanks again folks!

Latest posts

Sponsors