Announcement: The 2012 Italian Engravers Tour

Christian DeCamillis

Elite Cafe Member
The Engraversstudio is proud to announce:

The 2012 Italian Engravers Tour This years tour should prove to be even more exciting. We have added two seminars . The first will; be a seminar by Mario Terzi. on his technique for doing colored enamels. He has become well known for this in the recent years.
The second one will be on techniques for bulino by Master engraver Dario Coirtini of Bottega Giovanelli. He is the Master who I studied under.

This along with the culture , food ,wine and the spectacular vistas of the valley, will prove to be a worthwhile investment in your future endeavors in the engraving arts.

Here is a link to the tour : Click Here

mrthe

I`m very interested to go this year,but i don`t live in U.S.A. ,i`m italian but i live in Barcelona-Spain,i can trip to Italy without problems but after there are a possibility to join the tour with you? will be fantastic meet you in person too!

Glenn

Elite Cafe Member
I went on this tour last year. It is one of my most treasured experiences I have. I have the photos on a slide show on my computer. When it is on it takes me back to the fun people on the tour. The fabulous engravers we spent time with were so very accommodating and humble.
I highly recommend this great trip. Chris and Elana make this experience perfect.

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
To echo Glenn's comments, this a fanstastic oppurtunity to visit some of the most famous engraver's studios in the world. Elena is a wonderful guide and translator, the food will be superb and good times rolling. With the semminars Chris has lined up, the learning wlll be even doubly great. Go if you can at all.

Mike Fennell

Elite Cafe Member
Christian offers one of the finest experiences that an engraver can have. Dr. Elena Micheli-Lamboy and her husband Stephen Lamboy did a fantastic job of taking care of us, feeding us, moving us about and interpreting for us.

Everyone who took the trip last year became lifelong friends. The experience and the memories are priceless.

Glenncarlo, I will be sending some photos to add to your slideshow. Christain, you will have them also. Should have done it sooner, I know, but better late than never.

Mike Fennell

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors