The Engraver newsletter

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Greetings and Happy Holidays All

I just wanted to say that I received my new newsletter today. As always Andrew you did a great job. Mike D those Colts are awesome. Thanks to everyone who contributed

:tiphat:

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Marty,I just received my newletter also and could'nt put it down,keep up the good work Andrew. J.J.

silverchip

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I got mine yesterday and found the cover intriguing because the map in the background actually shows the place where I lived as a boy.Also the depiction of the #10 saloon on the one side of the pistol gave me something to think about,it was the bar that I went to go have my first legal beer!!!!!! Besides that, I really enjoy reading it and seeing all the great work.:clapping::tiphat::clapping::tiphat:

Mike Dubber

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks to all.

I also thanked Andrew personally last evening. I was very happy with the Colts and the award, but everyone should know that I sent Andrew "plain vanilla photograhps", very clean and clear photos on a white background.

The cover art was all Andrew - his artistic PhotoShop composition. I though it projected my ideas about "Wild Bill" perfectly!

Latest posts

Sponsors