the Hand Engraving Podcast: Ep.9 the Case For Hand Push Engraving...is on the air

wowilson

Elite Cafe Member
Wow, 9 episodes already. This is the next episode in series for beginner engravers. My guest Scott Hardy and I go in depth on the hows and whys of hand push engraving. Scott is a western silversmith with over 40 years of experience, and the man really know his business. You can listen to the show, for free at this link

the Hand Engraving Podcast • A podcast on Anchor

Thanks, I hope that you'll check it out.

Last edited:

wowilson

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks for pointing this out, I had only watched this video on my phone and the audio was fine there. I don't know why it's lower on my PC. I will try to get this fixed.

Webb

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I listened last night. Enjoyed the episode and downloaded another to listen to this evening. My current internet is bad here so requires me to let a download run while I do chores. I’ll be working on a solution to that.

wowilson

Elite Cafe Member
I listened last night. Enjoyed the episode and downloaded another to listen to this evening. My current internet is bad here so requires me to let a download run while I do chores. I’ll be working on a solution to that.
Thanks for the dedication. I think it will prove worthwhile.