the Hand Engraving Podcast: Marty Rabeno, Making a Scene

wowilson

Elite Cafe Member
Hello all, I stopped posting about my podcast on here because I didn't want to seem like a spammer. The show has a lot of episodes out and if you haven't listened, I hope you'll check it out. This week's episode is a conversation with Marty Rabeno, recorded in person on the show floor at the 2023 FEGA convention. You can hear the show by clicking this link.

Marty Rabeno, Making a Scene by the Hand Engraving Podcast (anchor.fm)

Enjoy!

EngraverHand

Elite Cafe Member
I really enjoyed every episode, and it’s actually often some things to pick up.. either technique, idea or just how people work..

Looking forward to every new show! :)

oniemarc

Elite Cafe Member
I loved the last 2 episodes, because of the down to earth feel they had. Both from Mr. Hochstrat and Mr. Rabeno, but also the vibe from the FEGA showfloor(loved listening to all of them, but these had a special feel..hahahaha).
Glad to see the show doing well, as it's a new format for engraving. I hope it will take off and becomes a platform for people to listen in and learn from and about those interviewed.

Marc

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Wade, Enjoyed your podcast on Marty I meet at Newberg N.Y. gun show many years he's been a big help with his advice over the years hope to see Marty at the next Baltimore gun show. J.J.

Latest posts

Sponsors