The lightbulb comes on!

Tripledeuce

I have been mostly away from engraving for a few years now, but I find myself getting itchy to torture some steel again. To the few of you who knew me... I'm Baaaaaack!!! To John B... Hi there! I have thought of you often over the last few years. I have missed your gentle patience and wisdom as a teacher and a friend. I hope the time has treated you well. Marty, I think about you every time I drive up CR 240... how is Durango treating you? What do you think of our winters? LOL To the others that I have met in Trinidad and Reno, Hiya! and I hope to see you again at Reno next year.

This board is WONDERFUL!!! I'm not sure how I happened upon it, but I'm sure glad I did! I have read thru a lot of the archives and so much of the information I have gleaned from here is worth its weight in gold! So many hints, tips and "trade secrets" are shared here its hard to take it all in. I know there are bits and pieces that I will re-read multiple times to squeeze every last bit information out of. Others provide inspiration and still others invoke awe!

Please keep on posting, all of you! I learn something every day... and I can't do that without you!!

Jan Jirsa

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jan,

Hello and welcome! For those of us who don't know you could you tell us something about yourself or add some information to your profile.

Thanks,

Roger

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Hello friend Jan.
Good to hear from you and to know that you are still engraving.
I miss the good times and seeing you and all the other folks in Trinidad.
Take good care of yourself and let's hear fom you often in the Cafe.
Sam, Abigail, Tira, Andrew and Monk provide a great place to chat with friend about the subjects we all love.
Best, John B.