The Secret Meeting of Bulgarian Engravers 2021

dimovengraving

Elite Cafe Member

Hello,
Third edition of The Secret Meeting of Bulgarian Engravers
-the practice meeting in my workshop.
(See SM 2020)

At first we thought to do nothing , but at the last moment we decided to ceep on the young tradition
Due to the measures anti Covid , the participants were very few - 4 people + 2 online

the task - engraving on a knife blade

The participants decided: The blades will be sold at auction, and the money will be used to buy materials and tools for the children, who lern our art in my workshop (See "children in the workshop")

The bonuses: Bookmarks

In workshop :

dimovengraving

Elite Cafe Member

On final, of cource - Vintage :)

A little sad photo, because on it missing the other boys and girls. Because on it missing a colleague, who Covid took away of us

But, let's look ahead, when we will hold SM 2022, hopefully in the old format - engraving, good food, beer, and good friends

Cheers,
Evgeni

Last edited:

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Sorry about your loss, the knives look beautiful, nice job.................little one's too!!!! Rob

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member

On final, of cource - Vintage :)

A little sad photo, because on it missing the other boys and girls. Because on it missing a colleague, who Covid took away of us

But, let's look ahead, when we will hold SM 2022, hopefully in the old format - engraving, good food, beer, and good friends

Cheers,
Evgeni
Thank you for sharing. There is nothing we can do that is more important than to help to pave the road for our young people. I wish you the very best with this endeavor.

Latest posts

Sponsors