Third bulino attempt

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
What a wonderful improvement on the lower body areas, jaw, grass and the main horn.
And wonderful how enough white was left in the background above the ears to make it interesting and mysterious.
It's so true.!
" The difference between a beginner and a pro is that the the pro knows how to fix their mistakes"

Last edited:

oniemarc

Elite Cafe Member
What a wonderful improvement on the lower body areas jaw, grass and the main horn.
And wonderful how enough white was left in the background above the ears to make it interesting and mysterious.
It's so true.!
" The difference between a beginner and a pro is that the the pro knows how to fix their mistakes"
I will remain a humble beginner for a while...I know absolutely nothing, I dabble, scribble and doodle and hope for a nice outcome. You guys have and willingly share a world of knowledge, which I can only gratefully take advantage off.

oniemarc

Elite Cafe Member
Even though this thread is almost a year old, I appreciate the feedback. Alot has changed since last year. Amongst those changes is the way I approach my "bulino". Some of the mistakes I made then are either ironed out or replaced for new mistakes, hahaha. I am trying to get a little better in understanding this craft each time I cut and learn from what you all have to offer here at the café.

Marc