To Phil Coggan

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
Phil, I have always been very impressed with your work. The new issue of Shooting Sportsman just floored me with your "Bevy of Bosses"!

Magnificent in quality and mind boggling in time required. What a wonderful legacy Phil. And am I to understand that next there will be a bevy of o/u Bosses to go with the eight s/s shotguns?

Folks, if you don't subscribe to SS I suggest you hunt down a copy of the March-April 2019 issue.

papart1

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Im lookin, TOS......it has to be breathtaking to see the finished jewel. pap

highveldt

Elite Cafe Member
Phil;

The work on the 8 side x side Boss guns is stunning and spectacular. Have you started on any of the 8 over/unders to be built by Boss for the same collector in America?

Kindest Regards;
Steve

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Sam,

I believe the customer ordered three sets of 8 guns, I was asked to engrave one set of S/S I don't know who engraved the others

I've just received a couple of the magazines, and I have to say that Matt Brown's photographs are excellent.

I have another magazine article coming out soon on a fully carved with raised carved gold and African game scenes, a .700, I don't remember if I posted it before, if I haven't, I'll post it shortly.

Phil

jerrywh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I understand Phil. I will get one sooner or later. Your work is beyond great. I collect photos of your work and study them. I hope to be able to do portraits like yours some day. That work on the nile gun is something I don't think I will ever be able to equal. However it is a lot of fun trying. The love of engraving must be some form of insanity. Right???

Latest posts

Sponsors