website update

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Just a note that Holly updated my website. The updated class schedules are on there as well as some new castings.

Ray

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ray
Some nice looking castings. I'll be ordering some soon. The school looks very nice also.
Good luck
Mike

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Ray, your castings look great. Anyone interested in studying fine engraving should buy all you have available. When I was learning I would have killed for something like these. Next to owning the actual piece, these are the best study aids a person can have. They are 1000% better than photographs.

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam You said it.
I didn't have a clue what was going on with bulino until I got the one Chris DeCamilis did for fega. Chris's casting with the fega tape make a wonderful study guide. I have received practice plates from some very talented engraver's, You all know who you are. They are so valuable to me I think only my son's first year tuition would pry them from me. I can't wait to get some of the castings of Ray's. There is one I wished he had but doesn't. But that's OK there is plenty there to learn with. Not that it will make me any better. But at least I'll know how it's done and hopefully with practice improvements will be visible. If I get one little thing here or there sooner or later hopefully I'll be able to piece it all together.
Mike

Ray Cover

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Now I know why me head hurts. My hat's getting too tight.:D

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Ray

Sponsors