Western Bracelets

ken dixon

Elite Cafe Member
Hi, with the flurry of bracelets lately I thought I would show a couple of sterling brand bracelets I made for Christmas. Comments welcome. Thanks Ken

Attachments

• my-silver119-web.jpg
    my-silver119-web.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 415

gail.m

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Ken,
Those sure are pretty, and make a nice picture on the 'glad rag'. I have been trying to self teach bright cut, but I'm not getting along well yet with flats, other than making nice straight beveled cuts! Thanks for showing.
gailm

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
gail: diane scalise did a video that's really good. also there's a couple pages in the fega magazine that show a very abreviated version of her techniques. the dvd is good. i'm glad i bought it. if you e-mail me i have a very short pictorial page that shows the basic cuts. monk45@verizon.net

leschowe

Elite Cafe Member
Monk, Is the video that you mention by Dian Scalise the FEGA video available for $33 on the FEGA web site? I am signed up for her class in April and the video might help me prepare for the class.

Les Schowe

Mike Bissell

Elite Cafe Member
Les - I'm pretty sure that the FEGA video is the one that Monk was referring to. I don't know of any other bright cut video staring Diane Scalese. They also have a casting of a practice plate made by Diane available on their website.
Mike

Latest posts

Sponsors