What’s on your bench?

ByrnBucks

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Good evening to all,
Thought it might be nice to see some works in progress. It seems most “including myself” wait for their pieces to be complete before posting…. Well show and tell time for anyone mid process, please don’t be shy lets get some projects thrown out there just for fun.

I’ll start been busy with many lettering jobs so this has been on the back burner for a while but got a semi decent start on this knife.

Hope everyone is doing well and has a great week. BB
1719529790908.jpeg

EngraverHand

Elite Cafe Member
In progress photos are great fun, also good for study and learning.. this watch is what I´m back at today. It´s been on my bench foreeeever. So many things I don't really like about it and I don't really want to finish it up, but someone very patient is waiting. He is fully aware that I only work on it between other jobs.. so I have not promised any delivery time, and he´ll get a good price because he´s a friend, which also is the only reason I will part with this watch, which was my first practice watch.. so it has engravings form different periods.. hopefully it´ll look OK at the end :) Anyway, in progress..

The gold letters are about 3.5 mm and the bezel engraving about 2 mm. EngraverHand Watch.jpg

Travis Fry

Currently working on figuring out how to resize the drawing from Procreate in Affinity (just got it yesterday, still a lot to learn) so I can accurately print and transfer to the knife, which I finished a couple of weeks ago. Scales are 416 stainless. It'll be the first knife of my own making that I'll have engraved with anything other than borders, so I'm pretty excited about it.

Attachments

• IMG_E3912[1].JPG
    IMG_E3912[1].JPG
    79 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_E3880[1].JPG
    IMG_E3880[1].JPG
    285.6 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Sponsors