Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 80-89

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • 90+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Harpuahound

Elite Cafe Member
Im 26, but whats better? Being 26 and Hoping you have 50 more years of fun and engraving or being 76 having enjoyed all those years. I'd say its all the same at any age.

hmw

Well folks.......you know you're getting old, when it takes you all night long to do .....what you used to do all night long!

Gargoyle

Official Cafe Stone Carver
Tira, are you asking for chronological or emotional age, and do you want the answer in metric or standard english?

Cody

Elite Cafe Member
Well folks.......you know you're getting old, when it takes you all night long to do .....what you used to do all night long!

Then I'm old. I used to sleep all night long and now it takes me all night long to get to sleep. :p

AllanFink1960

Abigail
If the readers want to change the font size there are two ways to do it themselves. The internet browsers often have a text size setting. in Internet Explorer 7 its in the Page Menu under Text Size. On a PC you can also hold down the control key and spin your mouse wheel.

Karl
Young for a baby boomer? Nah, it just depends on your point of view. I am the last of four brothers, and my three older brothers were all born in the 50s. Some of that post war baby boom was as much about the Korean war (my next door neighbors) as about WWII (my dad's war).

On the other hand, my high school graduating class of 1979 was the largest in the history of my high school, and the class sizes tapered down after that. So where I grew up were were the high spot in the bell curve. If that is any indication, there are probably more americans my age than most any other, which is a blessing and a curse.

nicglass1

i'm mostly a lurker around here and saw this thread so i thought i would jump in at the ripe old age of 25, but my son is 5 days old (born on may 9th YAY!!!) and still trying to figure out what the strange noise is that is coming from the machine on the floor is =P

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Age don't matter Nick........... glad to have you, young fellers. Congratulations on your younger feller........Ron S

Latest posts

Sponsors