Who is going to the NRA convention in Louisville, KY?

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It won't be long before the NRA convention in Louisville, KY, May 16, 17, and 18. Rex tells me that he will be there demonstrating for GRS and I learned that Mike Dubber will be at the Colt Collectors Assn. booth demonstrating the Lindsay tools. Perhaps Cafe members can arrange a time and place to meet or get together for dinner.

I plan on being there on Saturday and Sunday. Friday is up in the air for me.

Let's hear from you if you plan to go. If you are into guns at all and live within a few hours of Louisville this is someting to see and mayby meet other engravers without flying to Reno.

Roger Bleile

mtgraver

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Roger, I just got in from a week at the Market Fair at Ft. Frederick in MD. I haven't got the final schedule but I will be helping to man the booth for the Contemporary Longrifle Association, next to the Kentucky Rifle Association. I'll post when I know the timeframes, I'd enjoy meeting more of the folks on the forum. See ya'll there.
Mark
www.MarkThomas-graver.com

Mike Cirelli

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
If anyone is close or just thinking of going, go. I went when it was held in Pittsburgh. It was quite an experience and very impressive. There was many beautifully engraved guns and so much more.

Latest posts

Sponsors