Question: Who was new to reno 2009?

Baygraver

John, I was one of the newbies and had a wonderful time. The engraver crowd is so friendly and eager to share ideas. How refreshing. It's now so nice to have seen and met so many of the "names" I see on this forum. Jim

cowboy_silversmith

Elite Cafe Member
Rex~ The time that I did spend at the show was fantastic and I already am anticipating next years show. I was hoping to meet you too...definitely next year...

John~ I was disappointed that I was not able to meet you as well. Next year I am planning to be in Reno throughout the duration of the show. I will try and get some pictures soon. And thanks for your encouragement.

Greg

bronc

Elite Cafe Member
Greg,
I've been sitting here reading all this and dreaming of how neat it would be if I could go to next years show. Hearing that you will be there makes me want to go that much more. This will give me incentive to work a little harder and save money so I can make the trip out. Maybe we will finally get to meet up. Sure hope you and your family are all doing well.

Stewart

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Bronc, hope to see you there next year. Get that work out and the $$$$ rolling in.

Baygraver, it was great to have you there.
Be sure to visit Rex's social bash next year, or did I just miss you at this one?

Greg, please put me on your radar for next year.
I love your work and want to hear how the new house is working for you.

John B.

cowboy_silversmith

Elite Cafe Member
John~ I definitely will...and thank you again for your encouragement.

Stewart~ If you are able to go next year, I will be very enthused to finally meet up with you too! Always love talking with others who love to silversmith. I pray that you and yours are doing well too.

Greg

Latest posts

Sponsors