2” Starrett dividers on ebay

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Seems to be a bit of confusion in the e-bay add. They are listed as 3 inch at the bottom and 2 inch in the header. I’m stunned by the international shipping cost.
Cheers
Don

That’s because the US Postal Service increased international rates to 4x what it used to be.

Sam

Staff member
Too bad no one bought them outright with the buy it now for $39. Once bidding starts they’ll go for $50 or more.

takedeadaim

They are re-listed BIN is $27 and the same seller has a pair of the round leg Lufkin for even less. If someone does not buy them both by tomorrow Im going to get me a spare pair.

Reactions: Sam

Sam

Staff member
$27 is a very good price. The Lufkin dividers also look good. I don’t need any more. Someone should get them.

bildio

Elite Cafe Member
They are re-listed BIN is $27 and the same seller has a pair of the round leg Lufkin for even less. If someone does not buy them both by tomorrow Im going to get me a spare pair.

Looks like it's missing the knurled top piece.

Last edited:

takedeadaim

Depending on the model, some did not have the knurled top post. If you look at the photos there is no hole. If you look at the very old catalogs they had many models of dividers. Being a diagnosed tool addict Ive looked at lots of the books. These are just indispensable for border lay out.

Sam

Staff member
I have a pair of Consolidated Tool 2” dividers which are my all time favorites. I never seen another pair.

gcleaker

Elite Cafe Member
Depending on the model, some did not have the knurled top post. If you look at the photos there is no hole. If you look at the very old catalogs they had many models of dividers. Being a diagnosed tool addict Ive looked at lots of the books. These are just indispensable for border lay out.
I'm just wondering where the tool addict meetings are and do they serve coffee and donuts?