700th Member

Tira

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hooray! We've passed another milestone with the addition of our 700th member Marc Tornichio! Welcome Marc - we're glad you're here! :)

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Yup, another milestone. Welcome Marc!

I'm guessing that in roughly another few weeks the Cafe will break one-million page views. Tira had an idea of a contest to see who can guess which day it happens. Might be fun! / ~Sam

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Congratulations to Sam, Abby, Tira and anyone else including participants and lurkers who have been a part of this forum's astounding success. Who woulda thunk it. It is my opinion that the cafe's success stems from an enormous interest in engraving and most of all Sam's vision to put together a professional, open, and friendly forum where all may share and feel comfortable and unthreatened. For those that may have felt that other engraving forums were dominated by a particular philosophy or mindset this forum has been a welcome retreat. Seeing as how we just hit 700 it would seem to me that anyone who messes with the friendly, open atmosphere would irritate 699 others. Not a good move. Sam said it best "There aren't any politics" Well done Sam.

Andrew Biggs

Welcome Marc and congratulations to you Sam and Abigail (and Tira). I think it's really just a reflection of the hard work, effort and dedication that you've put into creating something special. Nearly a million page views....incredible.

Cheers
Andrew

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wow! congratulations, you guys. Welcome to the group, Marc! Sit down and have a cup of coffee. Lets talk about it. Ron S

Ron Smith

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sponser? How about a signed copy of one of my pencil drawings. It is a picture of a mama goose and her goslings. It is about 12x14 size and is a lythograph. You may have seen it, Sam. I gave some away to my students at my last class. Is that anything you think they would want? If you think so, it is here for the winner........Ron S

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Sponser? How about a signed copy of one of my pencil drawings. It is a picture of a mama goose and her goslings. It is about 12x14 size and is a lythograph. You may have seen it, Sam. I gave some away to my students at my last class. Is that anything you think they would want? If you think so, it is here for the winner........Ron S

Wow, what a prize! Ok, I'll start another thread and we'll get it going.
THANKS RON