Advanced Shading

Spark

Just amazing.
You faced up to a significant challenge, and actually have created a significant leap in the process with the capability of doing the infinite line.

Do you feel any discord with the gearing putting the rotations of your arm out of sync with the turntable. I imagine you get in the groove pretty quick. Clearly you are in the groove!
Thanks
Response to question in #20
Yes, this is the very strange challenge I faced to get it to work I mentioned earlier. After the first couple of days I was considering throwing the whole set up away. In a single rotation of the turntable my arm changes direction 10 times; I never knew which way to move to get started. The brain is an amazing thing; all I had to do was stop thinking left or right, I had to convince myself only clockwise or counterclockwise exist when engraving. After a day and a half I have never had to think about it.

jerrywh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam. I just figured out the problem. It was a credit union mixup. I will re order. Some crook tried to hack my account and the credit union locked up the account temporarily. I just want everybody to know it was not on your end. Sorry for any confusion.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Sam. Both your emails came through. You are not the only one telling me this. I think it's Microsoft. could be a hacker.

I just discovered you did not order the DVD. You ordered the download version. Go to MasterEngraver.TV to download and watch it.

Sponsors